Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Whatever happened to the AG Minis??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member equestrienne81's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 5th, 2005
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Hello again,

    Does anyone remember the AG Mini collection? (from a long time ago....) You know, the tiny Diner, Stable, Apartment, etc. When they came out I actually wanted the horse ones for Christmas, but when my parents tried to order it AG said they were out of stock. Since then, I have never seen them available or gotten another catalog. (I still have the little separate catalog they sent out for the minis) I still think they are really cute, and was wondering why they got rid of them so suddenly.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kamakajr's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    251
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out JuliaAM's pics. What a fabulous collection. Wish I had picked some of them up when they were on sale.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Grapedy1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2004
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the stable set and love it. Got the whole thing when they went 50% off.

    I think it's because the line wasn't selling well. Even though it was incredibly cool...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •